Vision Care & Products
Dr. Atwell and Eyes On You, Ltd. offer a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our office in Batavia.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Dr. Atwell.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Batavia office. We carry Ray Ban, Nike, Vera Bradley, Banana Republic, Ted Baker, Spy, Kenneth Cole, Liz Clairborne as well as other popular brands. We even have free frames when you purchase lenses (restrictions apply)
- Contact Lenses – Dr. Atwell fits all popular brands of soft contacts, Acuvue, Air Optix and Coopervision as well as rigid gas permeables. Interested in multifocal soft or gas permeable contact lenses? Dr. Atwell has made his patients very happy with their vision with the Air Optix Multifocals as well as rigid gas permeable lenses, even when other offices failed.
- Vision Correction – What does it take to improve your vision? Dr. Atwell is well versed in the many different forms of vision correction, including LASIK, PRK, cataract IOL’s that now include the new multifocal designs to help you see like you did 20 years ago!
- Eye Conditions – Know someone with macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma or corneal dystrophies? Talk with Dr. Atwell about options that can help improve their vision! Dr. Atwell participates
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Eyes On You, LTD, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Batavia optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- Nutrition and Your Vision – Dr. Atwell is part of a group of Functional Medicine doctors in the Chicagoland area. Functional medicine recognizes that balancing your body chemistry can go a long way toward maintaining good general health and of course, the health of your eyes. Nutrition and your vision is a major field of interest to Dr. Atwell. He will be happy to discuss his insights with you at your next examination!